[Melbourne-pm] apache and perl and

Ben Hare benhare at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 00:27:25 PDT 2008

is it necessary to work on your own pc? cos if not, you really are
going about this the hard way. if you don't have an environment at
work, how about a cheap web host? you'd have your hello world script
up and running in a few seconds most likely with the help of docs
telling you exactly how to get your cgis working.

if learning Perl ( as opposed to apache config and how to configure a
pc to run Perl locally ) is your priority, that's what i would
suggest.

Ben.