[Melbourne-pm] Geek accomodation

Tony Smith ts at meme.com.au
Sun Sep 23 22:37:24 PDT 2007

Based purely on personal experience, of the inner suburban agents I'd
give a plus to Biggin & Scott and a minus to Noel Jones. YMMV.

And while Sunshine seems to have become a fall back location of
choice, none of the local agents there impressed me favourably. When
I dealt with agents around Essendon my experiences were mostly
better, but that was long ago.

However it always helps to assume they aren't going to go out of
their way to do anything for you. Even with Biggin & Scott, if we
hadn't kept up the pressure over a place we were keen to move into
but which was awaiting maintenance, the subsequent positive
relationship may have easily been missed.

On 24/09/2007, at 1:54 PM, Toby Corkindale wrote:

> One other question that comes to mind is - are there any estate
> agents that one should avoid like the plague?

Tony Smith
0405 499 718
TransForum Developer
http://www.transforum.net/