[Melbourne-pm] Geek accomodation

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Wed Sep 19 22:37:39 PDT 2007

On 9/19/07, Toby Corkindale <tjc at wintrmute.net> wrote:

> Another geekfriend in Melbourne said that I may have trouble renting a
> place on my own, as my rental history is all London based, as will be my
> work history. Do you know if that is realistically the case?

I had no trouble with it when I came back from Canada.  If you can get
written references from your landlords and/or jobs in the UK, that
will help; they only need to say "Toby lived/worked here from $x to $y
dates, and didn't completely screw up."  See if anyone will send you
copies.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert