[Melbourne-pm] OSDClub meeting - 3rd August 2006

Ben Balbo ben at benbalbo.com
Sat Jul 29 23:47:35 PDT 2006

Sorry for the late notice:

We invite you to join us for the next OSDClub meeting:

When: 6:30pm, Thursday 3rd August 2006
Where: Room 56-5-88, RMIT Building 56, corner of Queensbury & Lygon streets

More details: http://www.osdc.com.au/osdclub/

Please invite your friends, family and workmates to join us if you
anticipate they may be interested. Our featured talks will be:

Zaltana Window Manager Widget, Table Sort Widget and Asynchronous Search
Widget by Scott Penrose

Scott will be talking about his latest work on the Zaltana project.

Review of OSCON by Alec Clews
------------------------------------

Alec will chat about the goings-on at OSCON. If there is time, he will
also give his OSCON presentation on how to implement change management
and project management using current OSS tools. (approx 15 mins)

Talk Proposals

We invite you to offer talk proposals for future meetings. To be
involved, send your talk topic to clubadmin at osdc.com.au Presentations
can make use of a particular programming language to illustrate
examples, but should be accessible to programmers from a range of
backgrounds.