[Melbourne-pm] Offer from Perl Training Australia

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jul 31 22:26:25 PDT 2006

Bundle and Save up to 30% per course
====================================

Book on multiple Perl Training Australia courses at once and SAVE 25% on
each subsequent course!  With our "Bundle and Save" special simply book
on multiple courses in the same set; pay full price for one and receive a
discount of 25% on all the rest.

For example, book on the full Melbourne set in September (Programming
Perl, Object Oriented Perl, Database Programming with Perl, Web Development
with Perl and Perl Security) and save $990 per person!  Or skip Programming
Perl and still save $715 per person!

Even better, if you book 3 or more attendees on each of these courses,
you'll also be eligible for the "Group discount" of an additional 5%!

For more information visit our Specials page:

        http://perltraining.com.au/specials.html

In addition, we are proud to offer our User Group special.  Mention Melbourne
Perl Mongers to receive an extra 5% off any full price course.

Upcoming courses in Melbourne
=============================
http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Melbourne.html

   Course                                   Date
   Programming Perl                  12th - 15th September 2006
   Object Oriented Perl              19th - 20th September 2006
   Databases and Perl                21st - 22nd September 2006
   Web Development with Perl         23rd - 24th September 2006
   Perl Security                            25th September 2006

Bookings before the early bird date (11th August) will receive one free book per
full price course!

Should we receive insufficient bookings on any course by the early bird date,
that course may be cancelled.

Corporate Courses
http://perltraining.com.au/corporate.html

All of Perl Training Australia's courses are available for corporate
bookings.  If you have a large group or want training at a particular
time then let us know.  We're happy to send you a no-obligation quote
to provide courses in the time and place that suits you.  For more
information visit http://perltraining.com.au/corporate.html or call us
on 61 3 9354 6001.