[Melbourne-pm] Apache Cache

Ian Holsman lists at holsman.net
Mon Jul 3 19:34:50 PDT 2006

what about using memcached ?

i'm guessing thumbnails are about 40-50k each.. you could just stick
the things in memecache and let it cache a couple of thousand that way.

http://www.danga.com/memcached/

I wouldn't use the CPAN module though, there are 2 others which are
being used at the moment.
there is a discussion about the Perl Client here: http://
lists.danga.com/pipermail/memcached/2006-June/ and http://
lists.danga.com/pipermail/memcached/2006-July/

regards
ian