[Melbourne-pm] Perl garbage collection behaviour

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Thu Aug 25 06:07:51 PDT 2005

"Sisyphus" <sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au> writes:
> [...]

[...]

> Anyway, I'm sure the problem is because of the PGP encryption.

...unlikely, what with the MTA not actually knowing anything about the
content of the message and all.

> Are you aware that, for us MS Outlook Express users, such PGP-encrypted
> emails turn up as empty emails with attachments ?

Here is a nickle, kid.  Buy yourself a real email client.

[...]

> Aaaaaaaaahhh ... MS Windows is such an adventure .......

Standards, gotta love 'em.  Microsoft sure do, which is why they have
four distinct (and one functional) implementation of MIME across the
suite of "Outlook" mail clients...

      Daniel