Self-managed dedicated Linux hosting

Rick Measham rickm at isite.net.au
Thu Mar 18 20:42:35 CST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:16:32 +1100, Simon Taylor wrote
> I'd love to hear from anyone who can recommend a company that provides
> self-managed, dedicated servers running Linux.

Take a look at hub.org ... I used to use them until I brought hosting inhouse. They were
very well priced, offered what you're after and they tech-response time was overnight
(they're in Canada I think, so it's same-day). From what I can make out, they are
housed at rackspace and co-located somewhere in panama so your outages are very
rare.

Disclaimer: This is only a suggestion and I offer no guarantees.

Cheers!
Rick