[Melbourne-pm] [JOB] HTML::Mason/perl/OOP/mod_perl/SQL programmer for Monash University

Alfie John alfiejohn at acm.org
Fri Aug 27 05:20:07 CDT 2004

Hello,

We are seeking a motivated team player with demonstrated ability in
both procedural and object-oriented Perl, to design and develop
innovative and rigorous solutions within an enterprise-wide, dynamic,
database-backed web application environment.

This is not just in regard to this particular job description, but I am
searching for a junior position involving program design and
implementation in a unix/perl environment.

Because I lack the commercial experience in programming, I am willing to
go ABSOLUTE MINIMUM pay to get a perl programming position!

Thanks,
Alfie John