interested in a first meeting?

Stephane Rondal rondal at usa.net
Wed Jun 14 02:55:01 CDT 2000

Hi,

I'm thinking about setting up our first meeting.
Before going into too much details, I'd like to
know how many of you are interested in meeting.

Also, could you let me know where you live, if
you're willing to travel, your availability (2nd fortnight
of July or 1st fortnight of August), you preferences
(week-end/week, pub/(cheap) restaurant, ...)

We will have to setup a plan for this meeting, what we want
to discuss, ... There will be the presentation of the different
members, a definition of our objectives, ...
Though we will discuss this in more details later on, if you
already have an idea you want to discuss (the object factory
problem of Steven for instance), let me know.

If you prefer, you can mail all this information to my private
address instead of the mailing list.

Regards,
Stephane Rondal