[Kc] Excel

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 13:08:49 PDT 2006

What I am in need of creating is a program that takes a xls file parse
it and find all check boxes (ActiveX) that are checked (There is more
to the program, just parsing for check boxes is where I am stuck.). I
haven't found any useful information on this. Now just reading data
from an xls doesn't seem to be that difficult (Spreadsheet::ParseExcel
and others). I have tried converting from xls to CSV, HTML, XML from
MSFT Excel ("Save As" option and changing file type) to see if I that
would enable me to parse the data easier. All modules I have found
that parse/read xls files print blank lines for check boxes when
parsed.

Thanks,

Jonathan