[Kc] infix pointer question

JYOUNG79 at kc.rr.com JYOUNG79 at kc.rr.com
Fri Sep 1 10:09:22 PDT 2006

Hi David, Andrew and Eric,

Thank you so much for your replies.  Andrew, I appreciate you going
into great detail about this.  I'll take a look into the perldocs you
all mentioned.  I'll also try to make the next meeting.  I just don't
want to drive anyone crazy since it sometimes takes me awhile to
understand how these types of things work.  I'm guessing people like to
use these infix pointers because it seems more efficient to go straight
to the data instead of using it's address.

Thank you all again for taking the time to answer my questions.  I
really appreciate it!

Jay