[Kc] Reminder: Meeting tonight 7pm at Planet Sub

C. Garrett Goebel ggoebel at goebel.ws
Wed Jul 12 09:14:02 PDT 2006

> Maybe 2nd Tuesday and 4th Wednesday of the month?

I'll have to check with my wife's competing monthly book club and coffee
night. But I'm sure I'll be able to be a regular at at least one of those
if not both.

> I have setup a JCCCLUG, there isn't much activity on the "board/list".
> I know they have *nix classes, which I have taken one of them. Maybe
> we could have the teachers help put the word out for groups like us. I
> have wanted to give a talk about *nix maybe in the intro class, but
> don't think I have enough experience for that yet.

You are exactly the type of person who could bridge the gap between old
hat Perl Mongers and potential new ones.

Do you think the TA's and prof's would be willing to spread the word?

Any thoughts on good locations around JCCC?

Beer is nice, but age restrictions aren't.

Internet access is nice, but we've managed just fine without it.

cheers,

Garrett