[Kc] website updates [was: kcrug]

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Jul 4 07:55:26 PDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 09:09:52AM -0500, C. Garrett Goebel wrote:
> If you post a summary of the updates you want, I can try to get back on
> track with updating it.

Hi Garrett - Good to hear from you. I was wondering why your
@scriptpro address wasn't working.

> In the mean time, feel free to check the perl mongers site for
> instructions on maintaining the group website:
> http://groups.pm.org/faq.html#maintaining_my_groups_website. It
> isn't too difficult.

I presumed that David didn't like the outdated information since he
mentioned at the last meeting that he thought the site should just
point to the mailing list. I pretty much stripped down the site and
left some general meeting information and a link to the mailing list
archives. The old pages are still there, and we can update or restore
them if there's any interest.

If there's any interest in adding anything more or less by anyone,
feel free to send me suggestions (or patches), or sign up for access
through the pm.org site. I think Garrett and I are the only ones with
access so far, and it sounds like he's a bit out of the way these
days.

-Andy