[Kc] OT: kcrug

C. Garrett Goebel ggoebel at goebel.ws
Tue Jul 4 07:09:52 PDT 2006

David,

If you post a summary of the updates you want, I can try to get back on
track with updating it.

In the mean time, feel free to check the perl mongers site for
instructions on maintaining the group website:
http://groups.pm.org/faq.html#maintaining_my_groups_website. It
isn't too difficult.

greetings from Lima, Peru,

Garrett