[Jax.PM] MySQL ?

William C. (Bill) Jones wcjones at fccj.edu
Thu Oct 17 21:49:04 CDT 2002

On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 01:09  PM, Aaron Johnson wrote:

> The total of unshared memory is closer to 5MB on my machines, how did
> you arrive at the 30MB figure? Or should I ask what are you running?

The Bb server leaks so badly that the combined httpd process list
cannot fit in 6BG unless I kill the kids off every 3,000 requests...

As it stands I get close to Zero RAM every 12 hours of processing or so.

I really want to avoid swapping if I can -- I feel swap is only there
if the water mark changed unexpectedly and to keep the system from
horribly crashing and burning...

:(
-Sx-