[Jax.PM] DocSet experience ?

William C (Bill) Jones wcjones at fccj.edu
Fri Oct 18 14:47:02 CDT 2002

Hey :)

This is the Jacksonville PM Leader; a while back you had mentioned interest
in possibly sharing experience or collaborating on a DocSet project.

Are you still interested?  I have been messing around with DocSet a bit,
mainly at my own FCCJ Courseware Support site -

http://cws.fccj.edu/

I am basically to the point where I find myself wanting some type of Editor
interface.   But before I start writing code and likely reinventing the
wheel - I wanted to contact a few people and do some research.

Anyhow, I was wondering what your experience has been and what your thoughts
are concerning DocSet ?

-Bill-  :]
  ('>    iudicium ferat
  //\   Have Computer -