[JaxPM] [NON-PERL] O'Reilly Releases "XML in a Nutshell"

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Sat Feb 3 13:19:42 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

> BTW:  Where is everyone?  Off discussin' things on OPL's  ???  I think we
> all should at least say Hi to the few new members who have joined our group
> recently  :)
>
> print "Hi!" if /Joined\s+Jax\.PM\s+recently/igo;

Wait...

If the rest of us are supposed to greet the new members, shouldn't you
have used "unless" instead of "if"?  And would it still work inside

use timescale qw(:geologic);

Enough screwing around.  Time for me to go do homework.  Hi, everybody.

And the XML book doesn't look as interesting as Manning's new book, "Data
Munging in Perl".