[JaxPM] [NON-PERL] O'Reilly Releases "XML in a Nutshell"

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Sat Feb 3 05:48:32 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

[This posting, which has no or very little Perl,  was posted by the Jax PM
Moderator:  -Sneex-  :]

BTW:  Where is everyone?  Off discussin' things on OPL's  ???  I think we
all should at least say Hi to the few new members who have joined our group
recently  :)

print "Hi!" if /Joined\s+Jax\.PM\s+recently/igo;

-Sneex-  :]
 ('>     wcjones at fccj.org
 //\    E-Systems Developer
 v_/_     Have Computer -