[JaxPM] [NON-PERL] O'Reilly Releases "XML in a Nutshell"

Steve Lane sml at zfx.com
Sat Feb 3 12:56:34 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Steve Lane <sml at zfx.com> wrote -

j proctor wrote:
> And would it still work inside
>
> use timescale qw(:geologic);

i would hope that timescale.pm is smart enough to define
"recently" correctly for all eras.

print map "hi, $_!\n", grep /Joined Jax\.PM recently/i, @jaxpm;

> And the XML book doesn't look as interesting as Manning's new book, "Data
> Munging in Perl".

if i never have to deal with XML again i'll die happy.

anyone have pro-or-con recommendations on the new Stein book
on network programming?
--
Steve Lane <sml at zfx.com>