Hi.

fccj dss dss at fccj.org
Fri May 21 19:55:23 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list 1.94.4;
fccj dss <dss at fccj.org> wrote -

> On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list 1.94.4;
> j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -
>
> Hi, all.
>
> Okay, so I escaped Jax a year and a half ago; I still visit occasionally,
> so I might as well watch what happens in the Perl community there.  If
> there's a meeting while I'm there, I expect to be treated like a visiting
> dignitary, of course. :)
>
> Plus, I'm within a day trip of the fairly active groups in Boston and New
> York, so if something really exciting happens, I might even let y'all know
> before it would naturally filter all the way down the coast.
>
> j proctor

Actually, since you are about the only subscriber
who has posted anything, not much is happening here.

Not on this list.  Maybe I haven't advertised enough?

I'll have to start a massive spam campaign to
remedy that :]

Cheers,
Sneex

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),