Hi.

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Fri May 21 12:16:19 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list 1.94.4;
j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

Hi, all.

Okay, so I escaped Jax a year and a half ago; I still visit occasionally,
so I might as well watch what happens in the Perl community there.  If
there's a meeting while I'm there, I expect to be treated like a visiting
dignitary, of course. :)

Plus, I'm within a day trip of the fairly active groups in Boston and New
York, so if something really exciting happens, I might even let y'all know
before it would naturally filter all the way down the coast.

j proctor

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),