[pm-h] Perl Modules at HG

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Sat Dec 1 10:25:44 PST 2018

Here is an idea.

My old website is at:
http://www.mflan.com/index.htm

Then about 2-3 months ago I created a Wordpress version
of only my main page and put it here:
http://mflan.com/mf/

I created it from the Cpanel and was very surprised
when it worked the 2nd time around.

Then I decided I liked that, so I left my old
"index" page there, but then created a Redirect
from mflan.com
in directory /(.*)
to redirect URL:
http://www.mflan.com/

It says "Redirect with or without www."

There are no Aliases on this account.

Personally I don't even see how that redirect works.

Surely all this has nothing to do with the CGI problem
I was having until Mev421 fixed it.

I'm guessing that Mev421 is not interested in a
tech support job at HG, but I'm sure he would
do good there :-)

Mike