[pm-h] Perl Modules at HG

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Sat Dec 1 10:11:40 PST 2018

I think you may be on to something there, but it did not
work when I changed my line:

<FORM ACTION="http://mflan.com/cgi-bin/qa.cgi" METHOD="POST">
<FORM ACTION="http://www.mflan.com/cgi-bin/qa.cgi" METHOD="POST">

I say it does not make send for the link
http://mflan.com/cgi-bin/qa.cgi?name=muscle
to work if File::Find was the problem.

WOW, I just tried:
<FORM ACTION="http://www.mflan.com/cgi-bin/qa.cgi" METHOD="POST">
and IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I need to figure out what is going on here.
Why did it work before and then quit working.
I am positive it worked before.

If anybody can enlighten me, please call me at
281-286-6869.

Mike
281-286-6869