[pm-h] November Houston.pm Technical Meeting: Bitcoin Payment Processing

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Oct 25 13:13:40 PDT 2013

For November's meeting, JD Lightsey has agreed to do a talk on how
Bitcoin transactions are processed. He'll include some examples of CPAN
modules for Bitcoin.

As usual, we will meet downstairs between 6:30pm and 7pm and go up to
the training room for the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Oh really? There's debate about open source hardware? I'm going to keep
shipping open source hardware while you all argue about it.
                                                          -- Ladyada