[pm-h] The rest of the time brian is in town

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Oct 3 13:11:38 PDT 2013

Separate from the meeting, brian is going to be in Houston for about 10
days. It would be a good idea to try to show him a good time while he's
here.

Can anyone think of anything we might do as a group?

 * He asked about Johnson Space Center.
 * A few people have mentioned nice restaurants in the area.
 * The Renaissance Festival is on all month
 * other?

Come on, guys. I know not everyone in the group is a social type
(believe me, I understand). But, we really should show him that the
Houston Perl Mongers can pull this off.

Controlling complexity is the essence of computer programming
                                                  -- Brian Kernighan