[pm-h] The rest of the time brian is in town

Creason, Kevin (JSC-OP)[BARRIOS TECHNOLOGY LTD] kevin.creason-1 at nasa.gov
Thu Oct 3 13:22:44 PDT 2013

The tours out of Space Center Houston are still operating as they are
private contractor who pay NASA to tour the historic Apollo mission
control.
But a private NASA tour could be very difficult to arrange with the
furlough. That would not be an activity that could be "excepted".