[pm-h] October meeting (with brian?)

Reini Urban rurban at x-ray.at
Thu Oct 3 15:59:43 PDT 2013

I heard that the Johnson spacecenter is open for tourist visits
despite the government shutdown,
so please tell brian I want to go with him to see the austronaut
training center. I missed
that last time and he said he wants to visit it.

The space shuttle is phantastic but you don't see the control PCs and
advanced equipment.
This is only at Moffet field, next to Google.

--
Reini Urban
http://cpanel.net/   http://www.perl-compiler.org/