[pm-h] dinner with the Perl group

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:07:50 PDT 2007

I just wanted to invite EVERYONE to the arrival dinner for YAPC::NA.  Even
if you're not planning on attending the conference, I invite you to join us
at the arrival dinner and mingle with other members of the Perl community
(several of the "well known" Perl members will be there).  We'll be
gathering at Cadillac Bar (http://www.cadillacbar.com/) and enjoying some
tasty TexMex!