[pm-h] Volunteers for YAPC::NA

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jun 17 20:26:48 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

If you were planning to be at the conference (or even if you weren't)
we will need people to help wrangle the conference goers. We will
especially need help on Monday. No one is going to know where they are
going and a few people helping point the way would be helpful.

Whether or not you know anything about the UH, we can use people. We'll
provide any information you need.

If you are interested, please email me before Wednesday of this week.

If there's no solution, there's no problem.         -- Rick Hoselton