[Edinburgh-pm] Picnic in the Meadows, Thur 25th Aug

Daniel Powell divot.powell at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:59:11 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm planning on being there too.

As far as bbq's are concerned, I've met the guy who's responsibility it is.
Basically all he seems to care about is that they're far enough off the
grass which is easy to do. There supposedly are designated BBQ spots, but
good luck finding them. The map with their locations appears to have been
drawn from memory by someone who doesn't understand the concept of maps.

I've got a couple of disposable ones I'll bring down in case we wanna use
em. Play it by ear kinda thing. And, halllllloooouumiii, I like the way you
think miles.

Cheers,

Dan