[Edinburgh-pm] Picnic in the Meadows, Thur 25th Aug

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 06:59:28 PDT 2011

Miles Gould <miles at assyrian.org.uk> wrote:
> unfortunately Ciorstaidh wasn't feeling
> well enough to make the journey through.

:-(

> re. barbecues: I believe there are now a few Designated Barbecue Spots
> in the meadows.

Do they have them on the Meadows proper, or just on the Links?

But either way, I'm not sure we'll really have time for barbecuing —
we're meeting at 7pm, sunset is before 8:30, and the weather is due to
fully cloud over by 10pm, so I suspect we'll be heading hurriedly for
a nice warm^W refreshing pint in Cloisters by 8pm or not much later.

> Actually, maybe I'll bring some halloumi anyway. Mmmm, halloumi.

Mmmm.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/