[Edinburgh-pm] Picnic in the Meadows, Thur 25th Aug

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Thu Aug 25 06:52:38 PDT 2011

I'm planning to be there, but unfortunately Ciorstaidh wasn't feeling
well enough to make the journey through.

re. barbecues: I believe there are now a few Designated Barbecue Spots
in the meadows. Is anyone planning to bring a disposable barbie or
similar? If so, I'll bring some veggie sausages or halloumi or
something. Actually, maybe I'll bring some halloumi anyway. Mmmm,
halloumi.

Miles