[Edinburgh-pm] Dynamic Languages conference 2011

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 07:33:03 PDT 2011

Hi all,

The schedule for the Edinburgh Dynamic Languages conference, held Friday 26th August at the Surgeons Hall in Edinburgh, has now been finalised.

See http://www.dynamiclanguages.co.uk/ for details and to create your own schedule for the day.

Amongst our speakers we have:
Richard Stallman, talking about "Copyright vs Community",
Juozas Kaziukenas talking about RESTful web services with Python,
Nuno Job talking about XQuery and how it's changing the world,
Mike Peat talking about Javascript: a tiger in rabbit's clothing,
and more!

We have over one hundred users registered on the site, but I am sure some of you may just have heard of it or waited for the schedule to see if they wanted to attend or not.

I look forward to seeing you on Friday at the conference!

'till then,
-marco-

---
Marco Fontani
Glasgow Perl Mongers - http://glasgow.pm.org/
Bitcoin: 1QA1K3Ghz9AuJ8na6JKJVudEko3WKx1xC2
Join the RackSpace Cloud at: http://www.rackspacecloud.com/277.html