[Edinburgh-pm] Fwd: [inf-general] Smalltalk tutorial day Saturday

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Tue Aug 16 09:17:18 PDT 2011

Anyone up for this?

Miles

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [inf-general] Smalltalk tutorial day Saturday
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:19:53 +0100
From: Perdita Stevens <perdita at inf.ed.ac.uk>
To: students at inf.ed.ac.uk, inf-general at inf.ed.ac.uk
CC: stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse at free.fr>,        Niall Ross
<niallfr at btinternet.com>

As a precursor to the European Smalltalk User Group conference
(http://tinyurl.com/42z7752) which is taking place in the Forum next week,
Stephane Ducasse is going to give a one-day introduction to Smalltalk this
coming Saturday. Knowing the lecturer I expect this to be a lot of fun; in
particular, if you've always wanted to know about Smalltalk but been afraid
to ask, come along. All welcome; no need to register, just turn up.