[Edinburgh-pm] Meetings

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Fri Feb 19 04:31:26 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:23:01PM +0000, A Smith wrote:
> Do others agree with my sentiments for aiming for a fixed meeting date ?

But we have a fixed meeting date! Or at least, one that's no less fixed
than "first Wednesday of the month". Is "fourth Thursday of the month"
not fixed enough for you? Is it Thursdays you have a problem with, or it
not being the first one?

NB: The Heretics meet on the /last/ Thursday of the month. This means
that, if the last Thursday is not the fourth Thursday, then coming along
to the Guildford Arms on either should lead to you seeing some Perl
Mongers there, hence avoiding needless confusion and beerlessness.

Miles

--
What if you were an idiot, and what if you were a member of Congress?
But I repeat myself.