[Edinburgh-pm] Meetings

Murray perl at minty.org
Fri Feb 19 04:38:30 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:23:01PM +0000, A Smith wrote:
> Any reason we can't return to the 1st Wednesday?
> [snip]
> Do others agree with my sentiments for aiming for a fixed meeting date

Just to clarify, are you saying you prefer the 1st Wed over the 4th
Thursday as a meeting date.  Or that the 4th Thursday isn't a fixed
meeting date?

Also, wasn't our previous meeting the 2nd Wed of the month?

In any event, for reference, I believe the previous discussion about
dates started here

http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/edinburgh-pm/2009-January/000692.html

I wonder if there is still a desire not to overlap with Edinburgh Tech
MeetUp.