[Edinburgh-pm] 11th August - Paul and Jacinta (PJF and jarich) come to Edinburgh!

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Mon Jul 13 04:26:54 PDT 2009

On 13 Jul 2009, at 12:10, Paul Fenwick wrote:
> Sold!  It looks like we'll be arriving in Edinburgh on the 11th
> August, and
> will travelling down to Darlington on the 12th.  An Emergency Social
> would
> be absolutely fantastic if one could be arranged.

I'm kinda in between Edinburgh and Darlington. I'll definitely trek up
to Edinburgh to say hi and can probably get you to Darlington if it
would help. If you want to see sights in between (like Hadrian's wall
for example) I'm happy to be tour guide for that too.

> I know this may be asking a bit, but if anyone happens to have a
> spare couch
> or two on the night of the 11th August, then we don't yet have
> accommodation
> booked in Edinburgh.  I've found that staying with awesome tech
> people is so
> much better than staying in a hotel/hostel, and we're both very low
> maintenance.  ;)

Not Edinburgh - but I can put you up between Edinburgh and Darlo if it
helps.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten