[Edinburgh-pm] [OT] Whisky Evening

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 03:20:37 PST 2005

Anthony Randell writes:
> I'd suggest a Friday/Weekend evening so work doesn't suffer the next
> day.

Sounds sensible to me.  I'd even go so far as to say that we shouldn't
choose a Sunday evening.

> Venue options:
> *** Bow Bar on Victoria Street / West Bow
> *** Cloisters Bar on Brougham Street
> Cloisters is a better pub but can be more crowded.

I'd go for Cloisters.  I think anywhere's likely to be fairly crowded on
a Friday or Saturday night, and Cloisters is a nice place.  (Plus,
Cloisters is only a couple of minutes away from me, so that's pretty
handy.)

> Date options:
> *** Nov 18 - 20
> *** Nov 25 - 27
> *** ??? Some other date ???

Nov 25-27 clashes with the London Perl Workshop (see my message of a few
minutes ago).  Nov 18th or 19th would work for me, though.

--
Aaron Crane