[Chicago-talk] Perl Mail Client recomendations sought

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Mon Jan 11 09:33:47 PST 2016

Thank you for the great answers Alan and Steve. I don't think I want to mess with my own mail server. I have poked around at some or the perl Mail modules but not sure that's what I want. In the end I would love to find an online mail client (meaning that I can access it from anywhere) that would always make sure my responses are from my domain -- something a forward situations sometimes fails at because I've noticed that my wife's replies sometimes show her gmail.com domain and not her company domain.