[Chicago-talk] Perl Mail Client recomendations sought

Chris Hamilton cjhamil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:45:08 PST 2016

> I would love to find an online mail client (meaning that I can access it
from anywhere) that would always make sure my responses are from my domain

Not a perl-related answer, but Zoho mail is free for up to 10 users (you
only need one, and can setup as many distribution list addresses that
auto-forward to your main one, and you can reply from any of those as well).

https://www.zoho.com/mail/

It's extremely easy to just point your MX records to the Zoho mail account
for whatever domain you want and you can set that up as an account in Gmail
(to send and receive as) or you can autoforward or whatever you like.  I'm
pretty sure you can even map multiple domains to the same Zoho account.

I'm sure other comparable services exist as well, this is just one I've
used for a couple domains and was extremely painless to setup.  After the
few minutes of setup and configuration, I've never really needed to login
to the Zoho account itself ever again (everything is sent/received via my
Gmail account after configuring it properly), but of course you could use
their online mail client as well, if you preferred.

-Chris