[Chicago-talk] Before you take that job . . .

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Thu Apr 22 13:35:18 PDT 2010

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:12:02 -0600, "Alexander Danel"
<alexander.danel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, fellow Chicago Perl mongers,
>
> Is there at place where we share employment experiences?  I know there
is a
> Chicago job board, what is the URL to that?  What about just chatting
about
> jobs - are we allowed to do that here?

Well, this mailing list is archived, public, and searchable.

So I would say that before saying anything, make sure you realize that
your words can be permanently attributed to you.

Other than that I don't think there would be any issue sharing information
about the job market here in Chicago.

Kent Cowgill                                     kent at c2group.net

http://kentcowgill.org/blog           http://youtube.com/kcowgill
http://kentcowgill.org/photos   http://flickr.com/people/kcowgill