[Chicago-talk] Trouble compiling DBD::Oracle for Fedora core 8

chris long cmlong at invisiblestreams.com
Mon Mar 3 10:39:42 PST 2008

I followed your instructions. Make does seem to generate *successful
build output*. However, when I try 'make test' or 'make install' I
receive the same error output that I indicated in my first post,
regarding "_crypt_struct' errors..

I also tried a test script to :

use DBD::Oracle;

The terminal replies:

Can't locate DBD/Oracle.pm in @INC

so doest that indicate that DBD:Oracle is not installed?

Thanks-Chris