[Chicago-talk] perl test harness failures

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Fri Feb 8 12:22:34 PST 2008

> Switching from -O2 to -O0 made the problem disappear.  Thanks for the
> suggestion!  I'm going to experiment a little more with different
> settings for this switch to find out what works and what doesn't.

You might want to see if '-O1' works, at
least you'll get some improvement. If it
does then send the perl -V, gcc, glib,
uname -a info to the maintainers:

    perl -V
    gcc --version
    uname -a;

    prior script that causes the error.

--
Steven Lembark                                          +1 888 359 3508
Workhorse Computing                                       85-09 90th St