[Chicago-talk] November's meeting announcements

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:27:16 PDT 2007

On 10/25/07, Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com> wrote:

> We have only had 9 different people present at 19 meetings so far
> this year.

I think that's doing pretty well, especially since some of the talks
were repeated for each group. Just out of the talent in the Chicago
area we filled up the year without having a lot of visiting speakers.

And, nine people is a bit low since it doesn't count the lightning
talks. It takes awhile to build up to being able to give a long talk,
so I don't discount the shorter talks. Other groups would feel lucky
to have half the activity.

So, congratulations everyone. We rock :)

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/