[Chicago-talk] The bummer of split lists

Warren Lindsey warren.lindsey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:11:54 PDT 2007

I thought the reason the list was split was because there were two
groups of Perl Mongers in the Chicagoland area:

1-Chicago.pm covers Chicago and the suburbs
2-WindyCity.pm covers the City of Chicago

Which is comprised of three groups of people:

1-People who don't want to go to the city.
2-People who don't want to go to the burbs.
3-People who will go anywhere.

As such, you should subscribe accordingly.