[Chicago-talk] The bummer of split lists

Eric Ellington e.ellington at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:06:27 PDT 2007

I agree that it has been a seemingly unnecessary segregation. However,
as a lurker on these lists I have yet to pipe up about it. I see Andy
and others who say they are from the burbs all the time at city
functions. Who knows maybe one day there will be something cool enough
to make me go way out to Weaton.