[Chicago-talk] Possible new meeting location

Jason A. Crome crome at devnetinc.com
Wed Sep 1 14:53:33 CDT 2004

> I don't think that a monthly tab like that is something that
> will sustain long-term.  Otherwise, what if enough folks
> don't show up?  The organizer gets stuck with the tab.  I
> certainly don't want to turn Chicago.PM into a business where
> we have to worry about making the gate.

That's also my major concern :(  I was really hoping for cheaper or free.
And I don't think we'll get enough student interest to make it happen.

If we don't go with this, I'll at least see what mini-YAPC would cost to
host there.  For something like that, their cost could be more manageable.

Jason A. Crome
Senior Software Engineer, DEVNET, Inc.
E-Mail: crome at devnetinc.com
http://www.devnetinc.com