[Chicago-talk] Possible new meeting location

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Wed Sep 1 15:29:40 CDT 2004

>If we don't go with this, I'll at least see what mini-YAPC would cost to
>host there.  For something like that, their cost could be more manageable.

Depending upon what they charge for the projector and internet access that is kind of
expensive for mini-YAPC. Many hotels will throw in the room for free, or give you a
really cheap room provided they can expect catering, lodging, internet access, and other
extras that we'll probably need anyway. I know, I just got done putting together the
WebGUI User's Coference.

JT ~ Plain Black

Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave.