[CMI.PM] [Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts! I'm gatheringorders now.]

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 10 11:20:30 PDT 2006

It's the license the library has; they update it once a year based on use of
the titles.  I had requested this list of Perl titles:

Advanced Perl Programming 2nd ed.   by Cozens  (O'Reilly Press)
Intermediate Perl   by Schwartz et al  (O'Reilly Press)
Perl Best Practices  by Conway  (O'Reilly Press)
Perl 6 and Parrot Essentials, Second Edition  by Randal et al   (O'Reilly
Press)
Perl Hacks: Rough Cuts Version   by Conway et al (O'Reilly Press)
Mac OS X: The Missing Manual, Tiger Ed   by Pogue (O'Reilly Press)
Sequence Analysis in a Nutshell: A Guide to Tools  by Markel and Lyon
(O'Reilly Press)
Wicked Cool Perl Scripts  by Oualline (No Starch Press)

There may be additional ones available on the list now.

Notably, none were added; in fact, Programming Perl 3rd Ed is no longer
available on the subscription!  I'll check up on it; if you want you can
contact the person below who was responsible for the U of I Safari
subscription to let them know how you feel!

Wendy Allen Shelburne
Electronic Resources Librarian
Room 12 Main Library
1408 West Gregory Drive